The Vanderbilt Law School Board of Advisors plays a vital role in carrying out the school’s mission to provide students an excellent legal education. According to the organization, the Board’s members are valued stakeholders committed to:
- Supporting the school’s academic programs by lending input regarding curriculum enhancement and/or serving as adjunct faculty.
- Offering advice and counsel as the school’s academic programs evolve.
- Investing in the school financially and encouraging other alumni and friends to do the same.
- Reaching out to prospective students with strong potential and sharing the Vanderbilt Law School experience to attract the brightest and most talented to Vanderbilt.
- Mentoring students and recent graduates.
- Recruiting and interviewing students for placement in exciting careers in both the private and public sectors.
Julie will be serving a three-year term on the Board. Join us in congratulating her!